Eto po @casmanryan definition ng DECAY tapos dugtong mo nalang -ING,, pasencya na slow ako inglis e,, eto lang alam ko.. Youre The Best....
@ sir edz...,,, Mas the best ka,,hehehe
v. deˇcayed, deˇcayˇing, deˇcays
1. Biology To break down into component parts; rot.
2. Physics To disintegrate or diminish by radioactive decay.
3. Electronics To decrease gradually in magnitude. Used of voltage or current.
4. Aerospace To decrease in orbit. Used of an artificial satellite.
5. To fall into ruin: a civilization that had begun to decay.
6. Pathology To decline in health or vigor; waste away.
7. To decline from a state of normality, excellence, or prosperity; deteriorate.
To cause to decay.
a. The destruction or decomposition of organic matter as a result of bacterial or fungal action; rot.
b. Rotted matter.
2. Physics Radioactive decay.
3. Aerospace The decrease in orbital altitude of an artificial satellite as a result of conditions such as atmospheric drag.
4. A gradual deterioration to an inferior state: tooth decay; urban decay.
5. A falling into ruin.
[Middle English decayen, from Old French decair, from Vulgar Latin *dcadere : Latin d-, de- + Latin cadere, to fall; see kad- in Indo-European roots.]
() A suffix formerly used to form diminutives; as, lording, farthing.
() A suffix used to from present participles; as, singing, playing.
() A suffix used to form nouns from verbs, and signifying the act of; the result of the act; as, riding, dying, feeling. It has also a secondary collective force; as, shipping, clothing
My only concern for baguio is:
For the City Government of Baguio to strictly implement the Legalized City Ordinances-- ano pang mga silbi nito pag d naman nasusunod...pero d naman natin masisisi lalo kung kulang ang manpower or tamad lang clang magpatupad nito...
Betel nut Spitting or spitting
Smoking public places
Lastly ,, Discipline is what I think that is DECAYING here in our City which makes it DEGRADING
Sakit sa ilong