Some general etiquette in Buying and Selling, feel free to add some more:
1) Please respect the seller's post. If you have any opinions regarding the item the seller is selling (eg. TOO EXPENSIVE, "Bulok" etc..) and want to inform the seller about it, please do so by saying it in a nice, non offensive manner. It's always better to send a private message to the seller than announcing it out in public.
2) For the sellers, please try posting as much details as you can to avoid additional questions regarding the item. An actual picture would be very helpful.
3) There are also some newbies (or people who are generally new to this Internet Buy and Sell Concept) that they ask a lot of questions since they are still not comfortable transacting online. Cut them some slack and answer their questions courteously.. (ganun dn ako nung nagsisimula..
4) For the buyers, please read carefully the underlying description given to each item. Try as much as to avoid asking questions with answers already posted or that could be easily searched through the internet. (eg. "Can your ordinary Nokia N70 play mp3 files?"
That's the use of the Google Search Bar on the top of the page.
5) If you think there are some scammers (foreign/local sellers selling their items at a very cheap unbelievable price) please inform bon
6) Build a good reputation. Try to be courteous and friendly in every deal you make. Your customers and suppliers would greatly appreciate that.
feel free to post any other things you would like included...
WELCOME TO ALL NEW MEMBERS and EXISTING OF myBaguio.biz!!!<br><br>Post edited by: admin, at: 2007/06/11 19:29